Soros Operative Accused of ‘Battery’ Against Nevada GOP Campaign Manager

Breitbart | 10/17/2018 | Staff
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/08/wi/afp/16/a2fbd3_foundation-run-by-george-soros-has-long-in-sights-hungary-nationalist-government-e1539820768913.jpg

A Democratic operative who works for American Bridge 21st Century, the left-wing group funded by liberal billionaire George Soros, was arrested Tuesday after Nevada GOP gubernatorial nominee Adam Laxalt’s female campaign manager accused him of grabbing her arm and refusing to release it.

Las Vegas City Marshals arrested Wilfred Michael Stark III, 50, on Tuesday evening on the battery charge and he is currently being held in the Las Vegas city jail.

Stark - LinkedIn - Reporter - American - Bridge

Stark is listed on LinkedIn as a reporter for American Bridge, the left-wing group founded in 2010 by David Brock which received more than $2 million from Soros between 2015 and 2016.

Stark has also been arrested on a number of other occasions, including one arrest in March for allegedly assaulting Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s female press secretary.

City - Marshals - Arrest - Citizen - Arrest

The city marshals said the arrest was a citizen’s arrest because it did not take place “in the presence of the marshals.”

The confrontation took place shortly after a Laxalt campaign event in East Las Vegas Tuesday evening when Stark allegedly burst into the room with the Nevada attorney general and began getting physical with his staff members.

Trackers - Guy - Members - Staff - Screaming

“We’re used to trackers, but this guy was very physical—pushing me, pushing into members of my staff, screaming,” Kristin Davison, Laxalt’s campaign manager explained. “This man was physically, almost body-checking me. I was getting nervous for my safety, so we left, and went into an open room.”

Authorities added that the incident was “an apparent result of an altercation involving Mr. Stark entering...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!