Beautify Like Beckham: How Famous Men Are Getting in On Glam, Grooming and the Booming Business of Self-Care

E! Online | 10/17/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018916/rs_600x600-181016110120-600-2david-beckham-house-99.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

I am SO excited to finally be able to announce that I am one of the faces of L'Oreal Makeup's BRAND NEW Total Cover Foundation and Concealer Palette 💜 I want to take this opportunity to say a HUGE thank you to @lorealmakeup for one, Believing in me and secondly for being brave enough to step outside of the social norm and to completely revolutionise the industry by being one of the VERY first cosmetic houses to fully embrace us makeup loving males 👨🏻👨🏽👨🏾#PinchMe ----------------------------------------------- NEW Total Cover Foundation from @lorealmakeup is perfect for covering specific skin concerns and for creating a FLAWLESS base 😏 My skin concern is redness! ----------------------------------------------- DISCOUNT: I have an exclusive online discount for you all! If you want to buy the @lorealmakeup Total Cover Foundation/Colour Correcting Palette, you will receive 15% off @superdrugloves. All you have to do is enter the word BOOTCAMP at the checkout on the Superdrug website! #GotItCovered #AD

A post shared by Jake-Jamie AKA The Beauty Boy (@jakejamie) on

Jake-Jamie Ward, aka "The Beauty Boy," is a male beauty blogger and the first-ever male spokesmodel for L'Oréal U.K. He's on a "mission to prove that makeup is genderless," he tells E! News exclusively, and he's encouraged to see more men in makeup advertisements.

"For a long time, it wasn't the social norm," he says, "but that is changing. I think many cosmetic houses have begun to see the error in their ways...Why would you exclude a whole sex from feeling part of the fun, confidence and creativity that makeup can bring?"

Ward - Handful - Men - Makeup - Internet

Ward is one of a handful of men in makeup who's risen to Internet fame through his video tutorials. His goal is to "help men and women to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity