Peter Dinklage Teases Tyrion’s Fate In ‘Game Of Thrones’ & Admits ‘Rick And Morty’ Is The Best Show On TV

The Playlist | 10/16/2018 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/peter-dinklage-thrones.jpg

Sure, Peter Dinklage is an incredible actor that has been in acclaimed films such as “The Station Agent,” “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri,” and the upcoming “My Dinner with Hervé.” But for most of the general population, the actor is, and will always be, Tyrion Lannister on “Game of Thrones.” And while he had plenty to talk about in a new interview with Vulture about his upcoming ‘My Dinner,’ the conversation turned to ‘Thrones’ and particularly, what fate might befall the smartest Lannister.

Before hinting at what the future might hold for Tyrion, Dinklage took some time to reflect on “Game of Thrones” and the impact the starring role, which earned him three Primetime Emmys and a Golden Globe, has already had on his career.

Show - Life - Lot - Work - Show

“I’m glad the show happened in my life when it happened. I’m glad I wasn’t much younger or older. I’d done a lot of work before getting the show that I think informed what I wound up doing on ‘Game of Thrones,’ and, hopefully, I still have a lot of work left in me, which will be informed by ‘Game of Thrones.’ The show was a beautiful experience — doesn’t happen all the time,” said the actor.

When asked about shooting his final scene in the upcoming series finale, Dinklage commented that while it was emotional, it was sure to be anti-climactic, considering the series shoots out of chronological order. That being said, he found not only his final scene, but the end of other actors’ scenes to be just as emotional.

Day - Lot - People - Set - Day

He explains, “But as anticlimactic as it was, my last day was also beautifully bittersweet. A lot of people whom I love were on set that day. Even if they weren’t working, they came to set, which was beautiful. I tried to do the same thing when...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!