This is The Sign You’ve Been Looking For

Kristen Welch | 10/15/2018 | Kristen
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://wearethatfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/austin-chan-275638-unsplash-600x400.jpg

Every fall, I have the opportunity to tell my story (a lot).

I’ve shared my testimony of saying yes to God half a dozen times in the last few weeks and I have half a dozen more before the end of the year.

End - Year - Sort - Sick - Voice

By the end of the year, I’m sort of sick of hearing my own voice, but I’m not tired of my story. Retelling and rehearsing what God has done gives me courage for the next chapter.

Somewhere along the way, my story became His story and when I share it, people are invited to become a part of it–and that just makes me want to keep telling and living it.

People - Sign…they - Step - Something

Everywhere I go, I chat with people who are looking for a sign…they want to know the next step, what to do, where to go, how to start something, who to serve.

But there’s nothing extra special about my story. I think that’s what makes it extraordinary…just an average girl + the next yes + a big God = a divine plan.

Something - Something

It goes a little something like this: Do something. It will be hard. You will want to give up. Do it anyway.

There are a million little details in-between, but that’s the gist of it. It’s not a magical formula or a 4-step program, but it’s truth and a good place to begin.

Something

Do something.

Do something for someone else. Do something for the Kingdom. Do something bigger and harder and scarier than you think is possible.

Serve - Someone - Everything

Serve someone, go somewhere, give everything.

God did not create us for a comfortable life and the more comfort we seek, the more we acquire, the less we have. He created us to glorify Him in our every...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Kristen Welch
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!
Tagged: