5 Epic Pro-Life Smackdowns That Speak Truth To Abortion Power

The Federalist | 10/15/2018 | Esther O'Reilly
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/prolifesmackdown.jpg

The numbers are in, and Ben Shapiro’s October 7 Fox News special beat the combined Philistine forces of CNN, MSNBC, and HLN for total viewers. If this is phase one in Fox’s search for the next Sean Hannity, they can rate it a resounding success.

One highlight from the show that rightly created a buzz was Ben’s scorching five-minute takedown of abortion. With relentlessly unvarnished rhetoric and images of the unborn child extending as far back as eight weeks, Shapiro refuses to cede an inch to the pro-choice lobby. He refuses to use euphemisms, or even to refer to “the unborn” as opposed to “the unborn child,” or “the unborn human.” And he concludes by affirming the plain scientific fact that life begins at conception.

Observer - Fact - Shapiro - Fox - News

To an outside observer, the fact that Shapiro is doing all this on Fox News may seem thoroughly unremarkable. “Fox News hosts pro-life activist. In other news, the sky is blue.” Yet Fox viewers could feel the shift. It could fairly be argued that Fox has been almost entirely consumed by Donald Trump coverage for the past few years, crowding out serious discussions of the policy issues that serious conservatives actually care about.

There’s a reason Fox’s demographics are skewing older as the years go by, while young conservatives tune into the Ben Shapiro Show instead. But if Shapiro should become the new face of Fox at some date, he may bring America’s most fiercely pro-life generation with him.

Member - Generation - Parenthood - Right - Celebratory

As a member of that pro-life generation, since I hear Planned Parenthood is rather upset right now, I am in a celebratory mood. To celebrate, I have prepared a party playlist including five of my favorite epic pro-life smackdowns. Here’s a rundown.

From a debate on Justin Brierley’s Unbelievable show with the odious Adam Rutherford, Peter Hitchens comes out swinging in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!