Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall mimics Victoria Beckham's iconic leg pose as she celebrates single

Mail Online | 10/15/2018 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/15/10/5052196-0-image-a-19_1539594231417.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/03/6641303349378305344/1024x576_MP4_6641303349378305344.mp4

They both hail from beloved girl groups.

And Jade Thirlwall showed she also has more in common with Victoria Beckham as she demonstrated her flexibility whilst mimicking the designer's famous leg pose on Sunday.

Leg - Air - Whilst - Phone - Manner

Flinging one leg in the air whilst browsing her phone in an insouciant manner, the 25-year-old singer sent her fans into meltdown with the snap.

Looking effortlessly chic, the Shout Out To My Ex hitmaker dazzled in a black off the shoulder jumpsuit, that she teamed with towering printed heels.

Pair - Micro - Shades - Drink - Singer

Donning a pair of micro shades and sipping on a drink, the singer revealed she was celebrating the release of their new single, Woman Like Me.

She captioned the image: 'getting my Vicky B on reading the reactions to #WomanLikeMe'.

Jade - Star - Pose - Amanda - Holden

Jade isn't the only star to take on the pose, with Amanda Holden and Kourtney Kardashian also trying out the move - made famous by Victoria Beckham.

Victoria's famous leg pose was debuted in 2015 when she shared a snap of herself with her pins opening further than a 90 degree angle, a move she has recreated several times since.

Designer - Posture - Classes

The 42-year-old designer later revealed that her impressive posture was down to ballet classes.

The former Spice Girl originally trained as a dance instructor as her family wanted her to have a ‘fall back’ career. She studied tap, jazz and ballet at Laine Theatre Arts in Epsom, Surrey....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!