Diversity's Ashley Banjo cradles his wife Francesca's stomach as he shares first baby bump snap 

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/12/15/4995030-0-image-a-19_1539354451044.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/12/30/8079461089224051485/1024x576_MP4_8079461089224051485.mp4

Diversity's Ashley Banjo showed off his wife Francesca's baby bump for the first time in a sweet Instagram post uploaded from Bristol on Friday.

The dancer, 30, just announced the lovebirds were overjoyed to be expecting a baby girl after the pair had a 'difficult journey'.

Choreographer - Ashley - Wife - Blossoming - Baby

Choreographer Ashley looked ecstatic as he cradled his wife's blossoming baby bump in the first picture revealing pregnant Francesca's maternal curves.

He captioned the post: 'Time for the tour bus with Two and a half Banjo’s #babybump #tourlife #family.'

Cute - Snap - Francesca - Baby - Bump

In the cute snap, Francesca displayed her baby bump in her figure-hugging khaki green knitted dress.

Ashley and Francesca, with the unborn baby in tow, were climbing on board the tour bus from Bristol.

TV - Host - Followers - Support - Announcement

The TV host thanked his 312k followers for their support since the announcement that he is expecting a baby girl with his wife following a 'difficult journey'.

'Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the love for our little one!! We are overwhelmed xx.'

Instagram - Day - Dancer - Wife - Francesca

The Instagram comes just one day after the dancer confirmed his wife Francesca is pregnant with the couple's first child.

The dancer and choreographer took to his Instagram page on Wednesday afternoon to reveal the childhood sweethearts are 'so excited' to be expecting a baby girl after a 'difficult journey'.

Selfie - Couple - Picture - Share - News

Alongside a sweet selfie of the couple holding a picture of their ultrasound scan, eh wrote: 'I am so excited to finally share the news that we are having a baby!! Now the time has come to finally say this out loud I have no idea what to say!

'I don’t know if words alone can explain how full of joy and happiness we both are. It has been a more difficult journey to this point than most people know but we are now here with one of the most...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!