That Week When Kanye West and Taylor Swift Traded Roles in the Democrat Narrative

DB DAILY UPDATE | 10/12/2018 | Staff
vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/kanye-taylor.jpg?fit=1200,770&ssl=1

Giving advice like this is why she had to take a job at a third-rate cable outlet. – MSNBC’s pet fake conservative host Nicolle Wallace told Chris Matthews on “Hardball” yesterday that she advised Jeb Bush to physically attack Donald Trump after their first debate.: “I told Jeb Bush after that debate that I thought he should have punched [Trump] in the face.” The demented Wallace said that doing so would have made Jeb! a hero. All of which explains why Nicolle Wallace can’t get a job as a political advisor anymore.

“Everybody mount up! We got us a runaway!”: It is truly sad and astonishing how viciously the Democrats and their media toadies invariably go after any African American who strays from their leftist plantation. Astonishing and disgusting and yes, sad. It happens every time.

Clarence - Thomas - JC - Watt - Herman

From Clarence Thomas to J.C. Watt to Herman Cain to Ben Carson to Tim Scott to Candace Owens, with many others in between, the playbook is always the same. They’ve even done it to the great Jim Brown, one of the pioneers of the civil rights movement and a symbol of “Black Power” for half a century, for simply saying he doesn’t think kneeling in protest of the national anthem and American flag is appropriate.

Now comes Kanye West, one of the most successful Black music artists and businessmen of this or any generation, a man who just 13 years ago was hailed as a hero by these very same people when, on national television, he said “George Bush hates black people.” Kanye was a hero again when he stole the mic from a teenage Taylor Swift at the MTV Music Awards show so he could take off on a rant about how Beyonce’ should have won the award for best video instead.

Kanye

Kanye’s always been a little...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DB DAILY UPDATE
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......