Tracee Ellis Ross shows off dance moves while hosting AMAs and mixes politics among outfit changes

Mail Online | 10/10/2018 | Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/10/04/4908930-0-image-a-11_1539143497709.jpg

Tracee Ellis Ross showed off her comedy skills and dance moves on Tuesday while hosting the American Music Awards in Los Angeles.

The 45-year-old daughter of legendary singer Diana Ross, 74, also deftly mixed politics into the three-hour broadcast on ABC.

Tracee - Stage - Microsoft - Theater - Pop

Tracee took the stage at Microsoft Theater after pop starTaylor Swift, 28, opened the show with a sultry rendition of I Did Something Bad.

The Black-ish star performed a dance medley in a black jumpsuit starting off grill-faced to Bodak Yellow.

Dancers - Is - America - Apes*** - Respect

She teamed with backing dancers while lip-syncing to This Is America, Apes***, Respect, Uptown Funk and Beyonce's Run The World.

Tracee, who also hosted the event last year, was breathless by the end of the medley.

Taylor - Time - Tracee

'Ok, Taylor, I don't know how you do this all the time,' Tracee said.

Tracee earlier announced on social media that she was only wearing outfits from black designers during the show.

Actress - Performance - Gucci - Dapper - Dan

The actress after her opening performance covered up in a Gucci and Dapper Dan collaboration cape.

Dapper Dan, 74, is a Harlem fashion designer who launched...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!