Body-positive lingerie addict who spent $5,000 on underwear reveals her expert guide to underwear

Mail Online | 10/7/2018 | Alice Murphy For Daily Mail Australia
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/10/05/08/5104F1CF00000578-0-image-a-109_1538725474493.jpg

Sydney-based Elly Hatfull is a self-professed lingerie addict.

Boasting a growing wardrobe of more than 150 sets, the 27-year-old underwear enthusiast runs a blog dedicated to reviewing intimates, promoting sustainable shopping and ethical consumerism and sharing her message of body positivity.

Instagram - Following - Counting - Blogger - Lace

With an Instagram following of more than 41,000 and counting, the creative blogger best known as Lace and Haze is becoming an increasingly well known figure in the intimate apparel industry.

Speaking to FEMAIL, Ms Hatfull discussed her passion for lingerie, expert advice on getting the most from your undergarments and just how much she spends on indulging her past-time.

'I - Fashion - Age - Job - Style

'I was obsessed with fashion from a young age, but with my job I wasn't able to express my style,' she told FEMAIL.

'Because of these restrictions, I started channeling my personal style through my lingerie.

Something

'No one would see it, but it would make me feel good to wear something that I knew was true to myself.'

Her Instagram presence came later, when Ms Hatfull noticed others sharing their lingerie experiences through social media.

People - Share - Love - People - Day

'I wanted to get involved, meet new people and share the love with like minded people - one day, I just decided to start a page and it was the best decision I ever made,' she said.

'The blog followed soon after as an extension of my Instagram, initially as a means of challenging myself.

Child - Difficulty - Speech - Writing - Something

'As a child, I had difficulty with my speech and writing. It's still something I struggle with, so the blog was a way I could push myself to improve these skills.'

Today, Ms Hatfull chooses her undergarments from a wardrobe of more than 150 sets, some of which no longer fit but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!