Former college baseball player accused of raping six women out on bail

Mail Online | 7/4/2015 | Jessa Schroeder For Dailymail.com;Associated Press
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/10/04/00/4748438-0-image-a-19_1538609305584.jpg

A seventh woman has dramatically come forward to accuse an ex-college baseball player she dated of rape as well as death threats after the 22-year-old was released on bail Monday for six counts of the sex crime.

Former University of Delaware baseball player, Clay Conaway, who is currently charged with raping six other women, walked free on $310,000 bail after his wealthy parents put four properties they own up for sale.

Pitcher - Victim - Week - Details - Daunting

The former pitcher's seventh alleged victim asked not to be named or pictured this week when she shared details about her alleged daunting encounters dating him in school.

'Last time I saw him was when he threatened to put my dead body in the Delaware River,' the woman said in a statement to NBC 10.

Victim - Assault - Apartment - Off-campus

The alleged victim claimed the sexual assault occurred in her apartment off-campus.

She said she still gave Conaway the 'benefit of the doubt' and continued seeing him for a few months afterward.

Conaway - Body - River

Then, she alleged, Conaway became more controlling - and even threatened to kill her and dump her dead body in a river.

She provided documents seen on the news station which show her allegations resulted in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!