Tom Brady Reacts to Gisele Bündchen's Revealing New Book Lessons

E! Online | 10/3/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018512/rs_600x600-180612100805-tom-brady.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Congratulations on the launch of your new book! I am so happy and excited for others to read such an inspirational story. You have overcome so much adversity and you take every challenge head on. Thank you for being such an incredible example of what is possible in this world. Your humility, empathy and love for life is evident now more then ever. I am lucky to have you as my wife, and our kids are lucky to have you as their mother and protector! I know how much of a leap it can be to share your life with others, but I am so proud of you for all that you have achieved and what you will accomplish in the future! I have your back always and forever! Te amo muito! Link in bio to order! #LessonsByGisele

A post shared by Tom Brady (@tombrady) on

Jack Moynahan, who Bundchen calls her "bonus child," was born in Aug. 2007 "making my heart expand in ways I didn't know was possible." The supermodel goes on to write that Jack "has been a huge gift and blessing," adding, "In fact, I credit Jack with accelerating Tom's and my growing up in so many ways. The two of us agreed that Jack should have siblings closer to his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!