Inside Gisele Bündchen's BAFFLING diet

Mail Online | 7/4/2015 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
jacensolo775 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/10/03/18/4738916-0-image-a-30_1538589350514.jpg

Gisele Bündchen eats meat just twice a month, consumes only goat and sheep cheese, and drinks beet juice when she is menstruating - but the supermodel doesn't believe she is particularly strict when it comes to her diet.

In her new book, Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life, the 38-year-old describes in detail the whole-food, plant-based diet that her entire family follows thanks to their personal chef, Susan, who comes to their home five days a week.

Thing - Morning - Gisele - Days - Glass

After oil-pulling and meditating first thing in the morning, Gisele says she begins her days with a glass of lukewarm water combined with half a lemon.

For breakfast, she makes her children, Benjamin, eight, and Vivian, five, 'gluten-free toast with almond butter and honey, or eggs with sliced avocado, or a bowl of cut-up apples and berries with coconut yogurt.'

Breakfasts - Glass - Juice - Kids - Lunches

If she doesn't end up nibbling on their breakfasts, she likes to have a glass of green juice while making her kids' lunches.

Gisele's typical juice recipe includes celery, cucumbers, half of a red or green apple, turmeric, ginger, lemon juice, and sometimes she adds kale or beets.

Period - Beets - Lemon - Iron - Vitamin

'If I'm having period, I'll often just do beets and lemon for extra iron and vitamin C,' she explains.

However, she will opt for a smoothie made up of fresh or frozen berries, some cacao, hemp seed, flax seed, chia seed, and a 'splash' of coconut milk if she has a grueling workout planned that day.

Banana - Almond - Butter - Powder - Mix

Depending on how she is feeling, she also sometimes adds banana, almond butter, or protein powder to the mix.

For lunch, she typically has a salad with seed crackers and avocado or a bowl of soup with chickpeas and vegetables. In the summer, she likes to make homemade springs rolls with tahini sauce.

Majority - Meals - Consist

The majority of their meals consist of 'raw or lightly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!