GISELE BUNDCHEN REVEALS THAT AT ONE POINT SHE THOUGHT ABOUT COMMITTING SUICIDE [VIDEO]

dailycaller.com | 10/2/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Gisele-1-e1528993833375.jpg

Gisele Bundchen revealed that, at one point in her life, she struggled with panic attacks that got so bad, she contemplated jumping off the balcony of her ninth-floor apartment.

“That was definitely rock bottom for me,” the 38-year-old supermodel shared Tuesday during her appearance on “Good Morning America” as she got emotional reliving that time in her life while promoting her new book “Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life.”

WATCH

WATCH:

Bundchen explained that it all started after a flight she took in a small airplane in Costa Rica didn’t go smoothly where the plane was “shaking like a little leaf,” leaving her feeling powerless.

Kind - Fear - Spaces - Model - Plane

“It started this kind of fear of being in small spaces,” the model explained. “So, it started with a little plane ride but then it became like, tunnels, subways, elevators … My world just kept getting smaller and smaller.”

“The reason I wanted to share these stories that, to me, are very private and very … puts me in a very vulnerable position, in a way…” she added while wiping tears from her eyes. “Is because I know that a lot of people [hope] that people don’t feel...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!