Gisele Bundchen reveals reaction to Tom Brady having a baby with ex

Mail Online | 10/2/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/10/02/18/50EDE65100000578-0-image-a-31_1538501245949.jpg

Gisele Bundchen felt like her 'world turned upside down' when she learned Tom Brady was having a baby with ex Bridget Moynahan.

The supermodel got extremely candid in a new excerpt from her book Lessons: My Path To A Meaningful Life.

Brady - News - Moynahan - Gisele - Months

Brady told her the news Moynahan was expecting when he and Gisele had been dating for just two months.

'The very next day the news was everywhere, and I felt my world had been turned upside down,' wrote the retired Victoria Secret Angel in the excerpt.

Gisele

Gisele was blindsided.

Before his relationship with the catwalk queen, he dated model Bridget from 2004 to 2006. She got pregnant months after their split.

Scandal - Bridget - Pregnancy - Time - Bundchen

And while the public scandal over Bridget's pregnancy 'wasn’t an easy time' for Bundchen or Brady, the model said her NFL quarterback love 'especially' needed support at the time.

Though rattled by the drama, the Brazilian beauty revealed how Brady and Bridget's son John, who goes by Jack and now 11, was a blessing in disguise, crediting the little one with helping her 'heart expand in ways I didn’t know was possible.'

Jack - Child - Birth - Tom - Children

She also revealed how she refers to Jack as her 'bonus child' and how his birth inspired her and Tom to have children of their own sooner than they necessary would have, so that they siblings would be close in age.

The couple have an eight-year-old son named Benjamin and a five-year-old daughter called Vivian.

Jack - Dinner - Boston - Jack - Goodnight

They are so close to Jack that often after dinner in Boston, they Facetime with Jack. They check on how he's doing and say goodnight.

She says that when he's visiting, Jack 'takes his older-brother status seriously'.

Stepson - Child - Language - Portuguese - Benjamin

She also revealed that her stepson 'bonus child' is learning her native language of Portuguese. Benjamin and Viv are fluent, and Jack is now speaking it 'more and more' and his accent is 'so...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.