Rapper An0maly’s Latest Release: “I Like Trump” — Trump ‘Smashed the Whole System…All the Roaches Started Scattering’

The Gateway Pundit | 9/24/2018 | Staff
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/anomoly-rapper--1200x630.jpg

Cover from An0maly’s latest release, “I Like Trump.”

Hip hop stars have issued dire predictions and hysterical warnings about Donald Trump ever since the Republican businessman first announced his candidacy for the presidency in June 2015.

Level - Vitriol - Rhetoric - Trump - Months

The level of vitriol and violent rhetoric against now-President Trump has only increased in the months since.

Rappers like Eminem and Jay Z channel angst into their music with explicit, anti-Trump lyrics, rants about racism, white privilege and “crooked police.”

Year - Snoop - Dogg‘s - Music - Video

Last year, Snoop Dogg‘s politically-charged music video featured the rapper pulling a gun on a parody clown version of the president.

YG and Nipsy Hussle released a song during the 2016 presidential campaign called “F*ck Donald Trump,” with lyrics that contained several threats toward the then-candidate. YG later complained that his record label had been contacted by the Secret Service.

Midst - Culture - War - Star - Rap

In the midst of the escalating culture war, a rising conservative star is piercing through rap’s braggadocio, orthodoxy of liberalism.

Hip hop artist and political commentator An0maly, in his new song ‘I Like Trump,’ urges Americans to think individually and stop behaving like slaves on a Democrat plantation.

Hypocrisy - Rap - Game - An0maly - Interview

“I point out the hypocrisy of the rap game,” An0maly explained in an exclusive interview with The Gateway Pundit. “They are just socially engineered to think that way. You complain about taxes and then you go vote for the people that steal your money. ‘Why did they take a million dollars from me?’ Well, because you keep voting in Democrats and not Trumps or Rand Pauls.”

“Rappers always complain about taxes: ‘Why is the government taking my money. Why is Bush taking my money? Why is Obama? Why is Trump taking my money?’ But then they don’t even realize that Republicans take less of your taxes and Democrats take more,” he continued. “Democrats take more and then Bernie would take even more.”

This is literally...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...