Woman expertly dresses up her adorable daughter as 'Mama Coco' from Disney's animated film

Mail Online | 9/22/2018 | Stephanie Haney For Dailymail.com
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/22/16/50889F5400000578-0-image-a-44_1537628446891.jpg

The mother of a Houston, Texas girl dressed her up as 'Mamá Coco' from the Disney/Pixar animated film, Coco, and it prompted rave reviews on social media.

Photos of the adorable child, Khloe, in costume were shared by her brother on Twitter, on Monday.

Mom - Baby - Sister - Mamá - Coco

'So my Mom dressed my baby sister as Mamá Coco just for fun and my little sister is loving it [crying laughing emoji] #MamaCoco,' the US Marine wrote in the tweet.

Reactions flooded in, praising their mother's costuming skills and the undeniable cuteness of his baby sister.

Outfit - Dress - Embroidery

Her outfit consisted of a white dress with brightly colored floral embroidery.

The look was strikingly similar to the frock worn by Disney's rendition of 'Mamá Coco,' with a basket of flowers displayed on the front.

Alejandro - Image - Khloe - Scene - 'Abuelita

Alejandro also shared another image of Khloe, re-enacting a scene while dressed up as 'Abuelita' (which is Spanish for 'granny') from the film.

In the scene, Abuelita flourishes the dreaded 'chancla' (sandal) to strike fear into the heart of a mariachi who dared to offer her grandson, 'Miguel,' a chance to play his guitar, after Miguel finished shining his shoes in the town plaza.

Plot - Movie - Miguel - Love - Music

The plot of the movie is centered around Miguel's love for music, and his idol, the accomplished musician Ernesto de la Cruz, even though all things music are strictly forbidden in his family.

Miguel journeys to the Land of the Dead during the Día de Muertos, where he visits with his deceased relatives to learn about his family's history and the reasons behind the ban.

In real...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!