Contributor Spotlight:
Why We Love Jennifer & Stephanie!

(in)courage | 9/22/2018 | Staff
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.incourage.me/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Spotlight-05_Sept_Bryant-DukesLee_Blog-1200x858.jpg

One of my favorite parts about being the Community Manager of (in)courage is getting to connect with the amazing women behind the screen. I haven’t (yet) had the privilege of meeting all 27 writers in person, but I have met the two women we’re shining the spotlight on today! Jennifer Dukes Lee and Stephanie Bryant are as warm and fun and genuine in real life as they are on the page. And I know they’d love nothing more than to meet you at a nearby coffee shop, lean in close, and share all the things about the beautiful brokenness of life and writing, ministry and dreams, and walking with Jesus.

But since most of us don’t live in the farmlands of Iowa or Arkansas to make an in real life meetup happen, I’m delighted to bring you this edition of the (in)courage Contributor Spotlight! So fill up your mug with something yummy and come back to get to know two of my favorite women and watch the videos of our recent conversations. I know you’ll be encouraged!

Tell us a little about yourself.

I’m the wife of an Iowa farmer, mom to two girls, and an author of books, including my latest: It’s All Under Control. I love queso and singing too loudly to songs with great harmony. Once upon a time, I didn’t believe in Jesus. Now He’s my CEO. Before I wrote books, I wrote news stories. I used to cover crime, politics, and more as a news reporter. Now, I use my reporting skills to chase after the biggest story ever: the redemptive story of Christ. I blog and offer lots of resources over at www.JenniferDukesLee.com. I cling to the hope of a cross, and I’m passionate about sharing the Good News through story.

Courage

How long have you been an (in)courage...
(Excerpt) Read more at: (in)courage
Wake Up To Breaking News!