Union J star Josh Cuthbert and Chloe Lloyd honeymoon in Mykonos 

Mail Online | 9/21/2018 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/21/14/4452236-0-image-a-49_1537536443413.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/05/26/1418450360_4258239764001_4258161845001.mp4

They wed in August in a lavish Oxfordshire ceremony surrounded by their friends and family.

And six weeks on from their big day, Union J singer Josh Cuthbert and his model wife Chloe Lloyd are enjoying their honeymoon, hitting the Greek isle of Mykonos this week after a trip to Santorini.

Newlyweds - Physiques - Beach - Thursday - Chloe

The stunning newlyweds showed off their gym-honed physiques as they hit the beach on Thursday, with Chloe revealing that she's finally been able to enjoy some sun after being bed-bound with illness for the first couple of days of their trip.

The model showed off her incredible figure in a skimpy black one-piece with a daringly low back and thong style to show off plenty of skin.

Chloe - Denim - Shorts - Cool - Shades

Chloe teamed her swimwear with frayed denim shorts and kept cool in shades during a mammoth sun bathing sessoon.

Josh meanwhile was already looking bronzed as he strode out of the sea in his red, white and blue swim shorts, flashing a glimpse of his wedding ring.

Couple - Sun - Loungers - Kisses - Sunshine

The couple looked besotted with one another as they snuggled up on sun loungers and shared kisses in the sunshine.

Chloe has been sharing plenty of bikini-clad instas from her honeymoon, but told her followers on Tuesday that she'd only just started to feel well after tricky start to the trip.

Baby - Bed - Bound - Hours - Today

'Mykonos baby I’ve been ill & bed bound for 24 hours but I’m back at it today & feeling more like myself. Back to exploring & swimming.'

Josh and Chloe were married in a stunning manor house ceremony at Aynhoe Park in Banbury, Oxfordshire on August 9.

Wedding - Aynhoe - Park - Manor - House

The wedding was held at Aynhoe Park, the same stately manor house where Ed Sheeran had his birthday and Mick Jagger’s daughter Jade tied the knot.

The picturesque setting was the perfect...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!