Woman describes Tinder terror date with charged California surgeon

Mail Online | 9/20/2018 | Ryan Parry West Coast Correspondent For Dailymail.com And Grant Hodgson For Dailymail.com
blockstyle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/20/18/5076522A00000578-0-image-a-2_1537465101767.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/18/2937968209535061161/1024x576_MP4_2937968209535061161.mp4

A woman has told how she narrowly escaped the clutches of 'super creepy' California surgeon Dr Grant Robicheaux after he lured her to his apartment for a dip in his hot tub.

Robicheaux - charged alongside his girlfriend Cerissa Laura Riley on Wednesday for allegedly drugging and raping two intoxicated women with possibly hundreds more alleged victims out there – met Lauren Hayden on dating app Tinder last October.

Math - Physics - Instructor - Doctor - Online

The 24-year-old math and physics instructor thought the handsome doctor was too good to be true when he began flirting with her online.

So when the wealthy surgeon invited her over for dinner at his luxury Newport Beach apartment, the offer was difficult to turn down.

Encounter - Sinister - Robicheaux - Advances - Apartment

But the encounter quickly turned sinister when Robicheaux, 38, began to make unwanted sexual advances towards her and she fled his apartment after just two hours.

This comes as a neighbor of the surgeon told DailyMailTV that her mother Coranne Gibson, 81, was woken by screams and a woman yelling, 'Help me! Help me!' in October 2016.

Mrs - Gibson - Police - Officers - Neighbors

Mrs Gibson called the police and officers later informed neighbors that the incident was a 'private sexual matter.'

Mrs Gibson's daughter, Renee Gibson-Milch, 58, said: 'The screams were so loud they woke my mom. She was terrified. She woke my dad and they called 911.

Woman - Screaming - Hours

'They heard a woman screaming, ''Help me! Help me!'' It must have been in the early hours. They were really, really worried and upset by it.

'I've spoken to them since news of Grant's arrest broke and the memories have all come back.

Mom - Remembers - Street - Nightclothes - Dad

'My mom remembers going out into the street in her nightclothes with my dad. Other neighbors came out then, too, and waited for the police to arrive.'

For Lauren the string of claims against Robicheaux don't come as a surprise.

DailyMailTV - Date - Surgeon

She told DailyMailTV about her 'scary' date with the surgeon who...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!