Dianne Feinstein Claims Media ‘Outed’ Brett Kavanaugh’s Accuser

Breitbart | 9/19/2018 | Staff
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/09/Dianne-Feinstein-1.png

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who gave the FBI a letter from a woman claiming Brett Kavanaugh attacked her when they were in high school, has now criticized the media, saying they “outed” the accuser.

Feinstein also implied in her tweet on Wednesday that President Donald Trump does not respect women.

President - Trump - Dr - Blasey - Ford

“President Trump, Dr. Blasey Ford did not want her story of sexual assault to be public. She requested confidentiality, and I honored that. It wasn’t until the media outed her that she decided to come forward. You may not respect women and the wishes of victims, but I do,” Feinstein tweeted:

President Trump, Dr. Blasey Ford did not want her story of sexual assault to be public. She requested confidentiality and I honored that. It wasn’t until the media outed her that she decided to come forward. You may not respect women and the wishes of victims, but I do.

Fact - Days - Senator - Existence - Letter

In fact, just days after the senator announced the existence of the letter on September 13 — a letter she had been in possession of for weeks before Kavanaugh’s exhaustive confirmation hearings for his Supreme Court nomination — Christine Blasey Ford approached the Washington Post.

Concerning her first public interview, the Washington Post reported:

Summer - Christine - Blasey - Ford - Letter

Earlier this summer, Christine Blasey Ford wrote a confidential letter to a senior Democratic lawmaker alleging that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her more than three decades ago, when they were high school students in suburban Maryland. Since Wednesday, she has watched as that bare-bones version of her story became public without her name or her consent, drawing a blanket denial...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!