Chicago Fire Sneak Peek: Casey Gets Angry About His Murky Marital Status

TVLine | 9/20/2018 | Vlada Gelman
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/chicago-fire-video.jpg?w=620

A sure sign that Casey and Dawson’s marriage is in trouble on Chicago Fire? The captain can’t even remember when he last talked to his wife, as seen in the above scene from the Season 7 premiere.

As viewers will recall, Dawson (played by former series regular Monica Raymund) sought out a volunteer paramedic gig in Puerto Rico after a huge fight with her hubby in last May’s season ender. Despite being physically separated, they’re still together, but facing some major hurdles when the NBC drama returns next Wednesday (at 9/8c). “When she told me her two-week mission was going to extend a month, I didn’t protest,” Casey tells his pal Kelly Severide. “When that month became two, I blew up a little. Maybe a lot.”

Things - Facetime-ing - Phone - Calls - Two-word

And things only got worse from there. “We started out Facetime-ing, then phone calls. Now it’s pretty much just two-word texts,” he continues. “I think I’m more angry than anything else.”

But as far as Severide sees it, the situation isn’t entirely Dawson’s fault. “If you want this long-distance thing to work, you might wanna step it up,” Severide...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!