‘Spider-Man’ Becomes the Fastest-Selling Game Ever for PlayStation 4

Collider | 9/20/2018 | Matt Goldberg
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/marvels-spider-man-ps4.jpeg

Pretty much from the moment I got home from TIFF, I’ve been playing Spider-Man for PlayStation 4. It’s the Spider-Man game I’ve been hoping for since Spider-Man 2 came out way back in 2004. And it looks like I was far from the only one excited for this game as Variety reports that Insomiac’s game has become the fastest-selling first-party title for PlayStation 4, dethroning this year’s previous record-holder, God of War. The superhero title has moved 3.3 million copies, which roughly translates to roughly translates to $198 million over an opening weekend, which isn’t too shabby.

“Our expectations are always set at the highest levels,” Stephen Turvey, PlayStation’s global senior vice president of sales and head of North America business operations, told USA Today. “It’s met and exceeded all expectations. I think the company and the campus and our fans are super proud of it.”

Way - Game - Blast

I’m about 2/3rds of the way through the game, and it’s been a blast. Yes, it can be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?
Tagged: