What to Stream the Weekend of September 21

TVGuide.com | 9/19/2018 | Tim Surette
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2018/09/17/03e8ba8a-c506-4c03-9d5e-5e69d94aedd5/thumbnail/1300x867/a97ec34a095046e2067e2541fc1bcc0d/180917-good-cop.jpg

You could use the weekend to mow the lawn, fold your pile of laundry that's still sitting in the laundry basket or, you know, be productive, or you could watch some TV like a sane person. I know which one I will choose. Without giving anything away, let's just say I'll be walking through ankle-deep grass with a handful of clothes I washed last week, because we've got some good suggestions for what to stream on TV this weekend.

These recommendations come courtesy of TV Guide Senior Editor Krutika Mallikarjuna, who's here to help you through your weekend binge. And if you're looking for even more suggestions, head over to TV Guide's Watch This Now! feature, which has hand-picked recommendations for all the best shows you can start watching immediately.

Cops - Image - Series - Cops - Job

Cops don't have the best public image right now, which is why it's refreshing to see a series about some cops who are just out there to do their job and do it well. Is it less action-packed than Badass Cops With Big Muscles? Does it have less romance than Sexy Police Force: New York? Yes and yes, but this charmer comes from Monk creator Andy Breckman, which explains a lot. I haven't even gotten to the best part yet: Tony Danza and Josh Groban play the show's mismatched cops, a father and son who are polar opposites. Tony Frickin' Danza! It's out Friday on Netflix.

Are you bored of your television shows "making too much sense" and being "easy to follow" and "understandable" and whatever else it is picky TV...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: