Christine Blasey’s Therapist Notes Don’t Back Up Her Story

www.independentsentinel.com | 9/17/2018 | Staff
rach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2.wp.com/www.independentsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Blaseey.jpg?fit=659%2C531

Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser came forward, she says, because she feels it’s her “civic responsibility.”

“These are all the ills that I was trying to avoid,” Ford told the Washington Post. “Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and my terror about retaliation.”

Judge - Kavanaugh - Statements - Allegations

Judge Kavanaugh has since issued two statements denying the allegations.

Christine Blasey-Ford’s claim against Judge Brett Kavanaugh includes “evidence”. The evidence does not stand up under scrutiny. She claims she never mentioned the alleged assault by the Judge until 2012 when she and her husband went into couples’ therapy.

Notes - Time - Allegation

There are therapist notes from that time to prove the allegation, only they don’t.

Ford reported being attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society.”

Notes - Kavanaugh - Boys - Ford - Post

“The notes don’t name Kavanaugh, and they say four boys were involved, not two. Ford told the Post this was the therapist’s error — there were four boys...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.independentsentinel.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!