Christine Blasey Ford, Without Evidence, Accuses Brett Kavanaugh of Attempted Rape

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 9/18/2018 | George Prayias
loranseen (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/APP-091818-Kavanaugh-Christine-Blasey-Ford.jpg

RUSH: Now, I don’t know… I’ve pointed this out to you frequently when it happens. There’s a new phenomenon happening in American journalism. When I say new, it’s new to Donald Trump. Trump will tweet something. Trump will say something either at a rally or in the Oval Office. When the AP, Reuters, New York Times, Washington Post report it, they all say, “President Trump, without evidence,” said whatever he said. “President Trump said, without evidence…” This is meant to cast doubt and aspersions on what Trump is saying, to make readers believe Trump is lying.

No, it says exact opposite. Christine Blasey Ford and whatever she says you must believe it. You must believe it. It’s not up to her to corroborate anything. How the **** can that be, by the way? If the government or anybody comes after you and you end up in court, do you realize who has to prove it? The people accusing you! It is not up to you to prove your innocence. Now, many times, depending on juries and so forth, that’s what defense lawyers seek to do, find an alternative explanation.

Government - Job - Prosecutors

But it’s the government’s job — the prosecutors, the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!