– British people, companies etc are very exposed to sterling. One way to hedge and protect against that risk is to diversify into physical gold and silver.
– The Brexit vote underlines the importance of owning gold as vital financial insurance in these uncertain times. The degree of risk means that investors should consider having higher allocations of 25% to 30% to physical gold and silver coins and bars.
– Gold Slips Despite UK Gold Demand Surging – Investors “Seek Stability”
– UK Gold Demand Rises On BREXIT “Nerves”
– Pensions Timebomb in “Slow Motion Detonation” In UK, EU, U.S.
– There has been record online sales on the GoldCore website for this time of day and the phones are ringing off the hook. We have had more sales than during the Lehman crisis and at the height of the Eurozone debt crisis. It is nearly all buying with a preference for gold over silver. We may have to restrict trading to...
Wake Up To Breaking News!