Caller’s Theory on Kavanaugh’s Accuser and Mitt Romney

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 9/17/2018 | George Prayias
boti (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/APP-040918-EIB-Callers-ADJUSTED.jpg

RUSH: Peter in Redding, Connecticut, glad you waited, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Mega dittos. I’m a first-time caller. Been listening to you, I guess, since like ’89 or ’90.

RUSH - Thank - Sir - Lifer

RUSH: Thank you very much, sir. I appreciate that you’re a lifer.

RUSH: Well, thank you. God bless you, sir. I appreciate that.

CALLER - Yeah - Anyway - Point - Accusations

CALLER: Yeah. Anyway, first point I wanted to make is I actually think these accusations are kind of good news because it shows the Democrats are out of ideas. They’ve gotta go back to the old Anita Hill accusations to… It seems to me if they can’t come up with anything new, that’s actually good for our side.

RUSH: Well, theoretically. But in the process, you have two Republicans that have peeled off and the nomination may have gone with ’em! So the Democrats haven’t lost anything here. If that actually happens… I know you have another point that’s interesting too.

RUSH - Peter - Redding - Connecticut - Mitt

RUSH: Peter in Redding, Connecticut. You actually… You think this has to do with Mitt Romney? How does this have to do with Mitt Romney?

CALLER: Okay. Well, I was reading a theory on the internet, and I wanted to get your opinion on it. But it’s saying the timing of this 2012, you know, psychiatrist meeting is kind of interesting because going be back to 2012 was the reelection. Romney was widely expected to be the Republican nominee. According to a March 2012 article by Jeffrey Toobin in the New Yorker, Kavanaugh was widely expected to be Romney’s Supreme Court pick.

Time - Affordable - Care - Act - Kavanaugh

At the time, they were very concerned about the Affordable Care Act. Kavanaugh had voted against it on the D.C. Circuit court of appeals, and you really don’t get more establishment Republican than Kavanaugh. So, you know, this theory is that really they were concerned about Ginsburg, whether, you know, that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!