Armed Teen Demands Sex from Woman, Flees when Concealed Permit Holder Intervenes

Breitbart | 9/15/2018 | Staff
vegdancer18vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/03/gun.jpg

A Clay County, Florida, woman says an armed teen confronted her in a Walmart, demanded sex, then ran out of the store after a customer with a concealed carry license intervened.

The Clay County Sheriff’s Office quickly captured the teen and confirmed the details, including the fact that the teen “threatened [the woman] with a knife, while making explicit demands.” CCSO also confirmed that the intervention of the customer caused the teen to flee the store.

Woman - Center - Story - Alis - Muntain

The woman at the center of the story, Alis Muntain, used a Facebook post to recount the incident. She began by alleging, “Tonight, I was threatened with a knife in Walmart. In FLEMING ISLAND. I am convinced that I would’ve been stabbed had it not been for the divine timing of another customer walking by who just happened to have a concealed carry license.”

She went on to describe the her interaction with the teen:

Remember - Tiger - Woods - Ex-wife - Try

Remember Tiger Woods' Ex-wife? Try Not to Gasp when You See Her Now!

I was making a quick run to get cat food and litter. My arms were so full that I was sitting in the aisle contemplating whether I wanted to put it down and search for a cart when a teenager (15-17) approached me. I thought he was going to see if I needed help, but then he asked how old I was. A bit confused by the question, I just assumed he needed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......