‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Star John Schneider Remembers Burt Reynolds and His Signature Tequila Drink

Variety | 9/11/2018 | John Schneider
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/johnschneiderburtreynolds.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

“The Dukes of Hazzard” TV star John Schneider remembers meeting Burt Reynolds as a teen and reconnecting after Reynolds starred in the poorly-received 2005 “The Dukes of Hazzard” movie.

Burt was a pioneer in the “on location” film industry. His work in bringing productions to Georgia and providing opportunity for new actors, directors, technicians and stuntmen started many careers. The world of Hollywood, actors, car enthusiasts and truckers owe a lot to this great man. Even when he was the number one box office draw on the planet he always a smile, a laugh and a story for friends both old and brand new.

Day - Fence - Fairgrounds - Atlanta - Day

I remember fondly the day I climbed the fence at the fairgrounds in Atlanta in 1976. It was the day I talked my way onto what was to become one of the top grossing movies of all time. He was gracious and charming and I learned later that all that time he was wondering who the **** I was and why I was there.

Burt was a big fan and supporter of “Dukes” and always stopped by to say hello and hang with his old friend Jimmy Best. What a thrill it was to have him as a friend and, actually, a fan of mine.

ESPN - Lee - Corso - Remembers - Burt

ESPN's Lee Corso Remembers Burt Reynolds, 'a Nice...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!