The Second Coming of Barack Hussein O

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 9/10/2018 | George Prayias
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/APP-091018-Obama.jpg

RUSH: Then we got Barack Hussein O, who decides to go out and start back on the campaign trail because he was so successful getting Hillary Clinton elected. What people forget is that Obama, as a coattail endorser, is instant death to a candidate. Remember the Democrat convention, there’s Obama up there, got Bill Clinton out in the audience with the daughter, Chelsea, and Obama says to Bill and the rest of the audience (imitating Obama), “Bill, you and I got to admit it, we can’t hold a candle to her. There has never been anybody, anybody more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton. And not her or Serena Williams. Nobody. Nobody been more qualified. Bill, you and I have to admit it.”

Do you realize — how much did they have to pay Obama to get him to say that? ‘Cause you know he doesn’t believe that. In Obama’s narcissistic mind, there’s nobody but him in the room of most-qualified-to-be-president people. He’s in that room all by himself. And yet there he is. And then he goes out on the campaign trail and he’s telling, “If you want more of me, if you want my agenda to continue, if you want a third term, then you have to vote for her.”

Titanic - Matter - Obama - Home - Obama

What happened? Titanic, there’s an iceberg ahead. Didn’t matter. Obama wasn’t able to bring it home. So now Obama’s campaigning, and he’s out there, and he’s running through these cliche — do you believe — you remember the Charlottesville thing? The things that upset these people. I was telling somebody last week while all this stuff is being discussed, these people claim to be upset with Donald Trump’s morality.

They claim that Trump’s amorality, lack of morality, or his immorality just is beyond the pale. We can’t accept somebody like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!