Matthew Wright and wife Amelia reveal they're expecting a baby girl

Mail Online | 9/10/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/10/18/4FFE430A00000578-0-image-a-38_1536599516327.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/02/4531872147464865548/1024x576_MP4_4531872147464865548.mp4

Matthew Wright and his wife Amelia have revealed that they're expecting a baby girl, following a 'challenging' eight years of gruelling IVF treatments.

The 53-year-old former host of The Wright Stuff took to Twitter on Monday afternoon to excitedly share his wife's tweet with his more than 51,000 followers.

Congratulatory - Storm - Amelia - Note - Years

He sparked a congratulatory storm after retweeting Amelia's note, which read: 'After 8 challenging years of IVF, we are thrilled to announce that on our last roll of the dice, we got lucky and are expecting a baby girl. Woo hoo!'

The TV personality then took to his new weekday afternoon show on talkRADIO to share the news with his listeners, which he tweeted about after the broadcast.

Site - 'Hope - Today - Show

Taking to the micro-blogging site, he wrote: 'Hope you enjoyed today’s show as much as we did making it...

'Ta for all your kind words re @mrsameliawright and pregnancy. She’s been thru **** she really has. Feel super blessed to have such lovely followers.'

Messages - Presenter - 'This - @ - Twitter

As the joyous messages continued to pour in, the presenter stated: 'This is the first @twitter storm I’ve been thru where the rain is lovely and warm. Thanks again for your kindness #babynews #littleconsumers.'

When quitting his show The Wright Stuff earlier this year, Matthew said he no longer wanted to live 'like passing ships' with wife of eight years Amelia and was tired of the 3am starts and 7pm bedtimes.

'I - Morning - Days - Matthew - Co-hosts

'I'm up at the 3 in the morning these days,' Matthew told his co-hosts on the show in May. 'I go to bed at 7pm and it's been 18 years of this.

'Mrs Wright [and I] pass like ships in the night and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!