CBB: Dan Osborne bursts into tears as he reads letter from daughter Ella and wife Jacqueline Jossa

Mail Online | 9/5/2018 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/04/23/4FB5B48F00000578-0-image-a-41_1536101602949.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/04/4808742743820159960/1024x576_MP4_4808742743820159960.mp4

It's the part of any series of Big Brother that leaves the housemates in floods of tears.

And it was no different on Tuesday's episode, when Dan Osborne received a letter from home, written by his wife Jacqueline Jossa and their three-year-old daughter Ella.

Sally - Morgan - Note - Dan - Table

Becoming extremely emotional as Sally Morgan recited the note, Dan was seen crying at the dining table as he listened to the words from his loved ones.

'Hi daddy - it's Ella. Mummy has helped me to write this,' the letter read. 'Mummy says you will be home soon and that you are at work so you can buy us more toys.

Work - Cuddle - Mummy - Baby - Mia

'Mummy told me you are doing so well at work we are proud of you and can't wait to give you a cuddle. Mummy says that baby Mia is looking more and more like you every day.'

The letter was rounded off with: 'Come home soon.'

Touch - Drama - Dan - Wife - Marriage

This final touch was particularly poignant, after the much-publicised drama around Dan and his wife's marriage.

Despite only having been married a year, Dan was accused of cheating on Jacqueline, while she was pregnant with their second child.

Mia - June - Couple - Dan - CBB

Mia was born in June, and the couple are thought to have been estranged, despite Dan hinting in the CBB house that he wants them to work the marriage out.

Also the recipient of a letter was Ryan Thomas who, after a distressing week, was more than ready to hear from his loved ones.

Roxanne - Pallett - Accusation - Ryan

Having been accused by Roxanne Pallett of 'punching' her - which has since been proven as a false accusation - Ryan sat down to listen, clearly emotional.

Also read out by Sally, the letter was from Ryan's brother Scott, and left him in floods of tears.

'We - Comfort - Zone - Scott

'We are really proud. We know you're out of your comfort zone but trust me it's been well worth it,' Scott...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.