Millie Mackintosh breaks down in tears as she recounts her experiences with bullies in school

Mail Online | 8/31/2018 | Cecily Snowball For Mailonline
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/31/17/4F9159B800000578-0-image-a-140_1535731841925.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/31/9020398911978752088/1024x576_MP4_9020398911978752088.mp4

Millie Mackintosh broke down in tears when talking about her own experiences with school bullies as part of a new campaign.

The 29-year-old shared the emotional memories via Instagram for charity Anti-Bullying Pro, which also spoke to other celebrities about their school experiences.

Camera - Millie - 'I - Past

Speaking directly to the camera, Millie said: 'I would um, you know laugh it off', as she spoke about her past.

Mille sat behind a desk in an empty classroom as she spoke, in a bid to help anyone else who might be going through the same thing.

Words - Point

It was clear she was struggling to get her words out at one point, but she persevered nonetheless.

Tearfully addressing the camera, she said: 'I'm sorry it's all coming back.'

Post - Part - Celebrity - Campaign - Children

Her post is part of a celebrity campaign against bullying as children across the country prepare to go back to school in September.

Millie - who recently married Hugo Taylor - previously said that bullying over her looks left her desperate to leave school.

Fame - Hit - E4 - Show - Made

Before finding fame in 2011 on the hit E4 show Made in Chelsea, Millie was a shy teen with little self-confidence.

'I was bullied to the point where I wouldn't go to school. I was skinny, had glasses and wore braces to realign my jaw, full-on yellow hair after a home dye job and really bad acne all over my forehead,' she told the Daily Telegraph.

Love - Fitness - Star - Body - Confidence

Discovering a love for fitness has helped the star's body confidence to sky-rocket. She has two personal trainers on opposite sides of London plus one on call when she travels to her favourite holiday destination of Dubai.

Millie has found happiness with fellow MIC star Hugo,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!