FLORIDA GOV. RICK SCOTT ACCUSES SENATE OPPONENT BILL NELSON OF BEING A PELOSI ‘PUPPET’ WHO KILLS JOBS

dailycaller.com | 8/31/2018 | Staff
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Florida-Gov.-Rick-Scott-Accuses-Senate-Opponent-Bill-Nelson-Of-Being-A-Pelosi-Puppet-Who-Kills-Jobs-Fox-Friends-8-31-18-e1535722359668.jpg

Florida Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, accused his Democratic opponent, Sen. Bill Nelson, of being a “puppet” for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, by supporting job killing policies.

“If you want Washington to change, just like what I did in Florida — when I walked into this job in Florida, the state had lost 832,000 jobs. We now have added 1.6 million jobs,” he said. “You want somebody that’s going to go to Washington and be very frustrated and say, ‘I’m going to get something done.’ We are going to fix the economy. We’re going to solve problems, you vote for me. My opponent is a career politician. He’s never gotten anything done.”

WATCH

WATCH:

Scott said Floridians have a “clear choice” between his brand of politics and the radical liberalism of Nelson and Florida gubernatorial nominee Andrew Gillum.

Policies - Tax - Rates - Jobs - State

He claimed their left-wing policies would raise tax rates and ultimately kill jobs throughout the state.

“It’s going to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...