New “Lingerie for Men” is Blowing Up the Internet

Rare | 8/28/2018 | Rob Fox
crazycool12crazycool12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/hommemystere-com.png?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

A new lingerie line for men has been blowing up the internet because, mostly, I think, men look funny in lacy bras? And also, “Grrr Millennials!” Really though, men in lingerie isn’t exactly anything new. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is almost 50-years-old (!!) which means your dad has been sneaking out to smuggle his plums in a Teddy your whole life. Yeah, I said it. Wanna fight?

All of that is to say that the new men’s lingerie brand HommeMystere doesn’t strike me as anything terribly shocking, despite half the internet acting like this brand is going to normalize and popularize men in lacy attire, for better or worse. You like to wear this for your wife? Or husband or boyfriend or girlfriend? Honestly whatever. I’m not interested in litigating — socially or otherwise — what someone wears in the privacy of their bedroom unless it’s a strap-on chainsaw or clothes you stole from your neighbor’s kids.

Stuff

This isn’t really shocking stuff....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!