Simon Cowell admits that he 'hates his guts' for how he treated Susan Boyle during her audition

Mail Online | 8/24/2018 | Roxy Simons;Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/23/20/4F56DF7E00000578-0-image-a-18_1535053360108.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/backup/2016/04/10/9202283464984052777/1024x576_9202283464984052777.mp4

Simon Cowell received a star on the prestigious Hollywood Walk Of Fame on Wednesday night in honour of his incredible career.

And the music mogul, 58, was feeling reflective on the day as he discussed the people who became hits thanks to shows like Britain's Got Talent and the X Factor.

Variety - Simon - Guts - Way - Towards

Speaking to Variety, Simon admitted that he 'hate[s] [his] guts' for the way he acted towards 2009 Britain's Got Talent contestant Susan Boyle during her audition calling it a 'tipping point' for how he treated those trying to get on the show.

He said: 'When that clip arrived on my laptop, and I saw me, I said, "I actually hate my guts right now." Because we were really sneery. That was the tipping point.'

Video - Susan - Judges - Public - Singing

In a video that has since gone viral, Susan wowed the judges and the public with her singing after they initially dismissed her because of her appearance.

Since placing second on BGT, Susan - nicknamed SuBo - went on to become one of the most successful talent show contestants of all time and is reportedly worth £12million.

Debut - Album - Dream - No1 - World

Her debut album I Dreamed a Dream went to No.1 one around the world, including in the UK and the US, and became the UK's best-selling album of all time.

She has released seven records in total, sold more than 19 million albums worldwide and received two Grammy nominations.

Singer - Limelight - Incidents - Derry - Airport

But the singer has since shied away from the limelight after a few incidents, including one which saw her shouting 'Help me!' at Derry Airport in Northern Ireland and making panicked phone calls.

In April 2016, Susan was reportedly involved a in a showdown with police after suffering a meltdown at Heathrow airport.

Met - Police - Spokesman - MailOnline - Time

A Met Police spokesman told MailOnline at the time: 'Police were called at around 13:20hrs on Monday, 25 April...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...