The terrifying moment two cars collide at an intersection sending one vehicle airborne

Mail Online | 8/23/2018 | Minyvonne Burke For Dailymail.com
trainman (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/23/21/4F57067F00000578-0-image-a-33_1535056530190.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/23/6704557682716360494/1024x576_MP4_6704557682716360494.mp4

Crazy dashcam footage taken in Ontario shows the terrifying moment two cars collided in an intersection as one of the vehicles attempted to make a left turn.

In the video, shared by Facebook user David Ursino, a red car starts to make a left turn at an intersection in Richmond Hill when a white vehicle crossing the intersection slams into the front of the car near the passenger side.

Force - Crash - Car - View - Camera

The force of the crash pushes the red car out of view of the camera, and the white car goes airborne before crashing on a guardrail off camera.

At first, stunned drivers remain in their cars while some travelers drive off without helping. Several people left comments on the Facebook video criticizing the drivers who pulled away from the accident without offering assistance.

Group - People - Ursino - Wreckage - Man

A group of people, including Ursino, did run over the wreckage while one man is seen on camera presumably calling 911.

Ursino wrote in a Facebook post that he was on his way to work when he witnessed the horror crash on Wednesday. He said he immediately got out to help the driver in the white vehicle because someone said it was smoking and on fire.

'I - Guy

'I was worried it was going to blow up so I decided we had to pull the guy out right away,' he wrote.

'I had to pull as hard as I could to open the driver door and get to the driver...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.