‘Sherlock’s Andrew Scott Joins Cast Of Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s BBC & Amazon Comedy ‘Fleabag’ For Season Two

Deadline | 8/23/2018 | Peter White
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/p050dvyn.jpg?w=605

Sherlock’s Andrew Scott is joining the cast of season two of BBC and Amazon comedy Fleabag as filming gets under way.

The UK broadcaster and the U.S. SVOD service renewed the series for another run after the breakout success of the first season of Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s dark comedy. Olivia Colman, Sian Clifford, Bill Paterson, Brett Gelman, Jenny Rainsford and Hugh Skinner all return.

Launch - Fleabag - Waller-Bridge - Star - Role

Since the launch of Fleabag, Waller-Bridge’s star has increased with a role in Solo: A Star Wars Story and the breakout success of BBC America original Killing Eve.

The show is produced by Two Brothers Pictures and DryWrite and sold globally by All3Media International. Written by Waller-Bridge and directed by Harry Bradbeer, the show will air in 2019 and is exec produced by Waller-Bridge, Bradbeer, Lydia Hampson and Jack and Harry Williams.

Waller-Bridge - Fleabag - Team - Anyone

Waller-Bridge said: “I can’t believe they let me do this again. I’m so happy to be back with the incredible Fleabag team and I’m as surprised as anyone about where this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!