Hilary Swank secretly ties the knot with Philip Schneider

Mail Online | 8/22/2018 | Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/22/01/4F494F6700000578-0-image-a-9_1534897874401.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/11/13/4919954889277128976/1024x576_4919954889277128976.mp4

Hilary Swank, 44, has married her social venture entrepreneur boyfriend Philip Schneider in an intimate al fresco ceremony in California.

The couple began dating in 2016, shortly after she called off her engagement to Ruben Torres, a professional tennis player.

Day - Place - Weekend - Oscar - Winner

Speaking to Vogue about her big day, which reportedly took place last weekend, the Oscar winner revealed she wore a beautiful Elie Saab Haute Couture Atelier dress for the nuptials, which took place at the Saint Lucia Preserve in Carmel,California.

The incredible designer dress featured chantilly lace with organza silk and silk chiffon elements.

Frock - Hours - Foot - Veil - Hours

The embroidered frock took 150 hours to create, including a 19 foot long tulle for the veil. It took 70 hours to hand stitch the embroidery alone.

The style-conscious star completed her look with silver ribboned Christian Louboutin heels.

Vogue - Hilary - Aisle - Father - Stephen

According to Vogue, Hilary walked down the aisle with her father Stephen Swank to the song Two Sunsets by Ludovico Einaudi - beneath trees that were over 800 years old.

Her maid of honor was her best friend, actress Mariska Hargitay while Philip chose his dad Phil as his best man.

Philip - Friend - Actor - Misha - Collins

Philip's best friend actor Misha Collins read an original poem he penned for the occasion, according to the magazine.

Hilary told Vogue her wedding was 'timeless,' adding: 'There is just no other way to describe it.'

Star - Magazine - 'I - Gratitude - Thanks

The star further explained to the magazine: 'I was overwhelmed with such gratitude and thanks to be marrying the man of my dreams and to see all the people we love together in the middle of such a profound setting. It was truly a dream come...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!