Chelsea Clinton: Future Run for Office a ‘Definite Maybe’

Breitbart | 8/20/2018 | Staff
PaMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/06/chelsea.png

Chelsea Clinton teased a future run for office Monday saying that although she does not plan on running now, it is a “definite maybe in the future.”

Clinton told attendees of the Edinburgh International Book Festival that she does not currently plan on going into politics like her parents but would consider it down the line, the Daily Mail reported.

Maybe - Future - Future

“For me, it’s a definite no now, but it’s a definite maybe in the future because who knows what the future is going to bring?” she said.

Clinton, who was at the festival promoting her children’s book She Persisted: 13 Women Who Have Changed the World, also took the opportunity to bash President Trump’s immigration policy, calling it “the greatest sin of the moment.”

Book - Women - Adversity - Top - Fields—including

The book features 13 women who overcame adversity to rise to the top of their fields—including Helen Keller, Oprah Winfrey, Sonia Sotomayor, and a cameo of former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

“I’m outraged every day by something our president has done or said or left undone or neglected, or who he has recently bullied on Twitter or television,” she said. “I’m far more outraged by the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!