Huck: When Libs Shout at Me, I Tell Them 1 Quick Story That Always Shuts Them up

Conservative Tribune | 8/13/2018 | Cillian Zeal
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Mike-Huckabee-on-Fox-Friends.jpg

The latest Trump administration official to discover that dining outside of the house or apartment is a perilous gambit nowadays is Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

He didn’t get harassed during the meal, for whatever reason, but the restaurant at which he ate was forced to shut down its social media accounts after a visit to a El Tiempo Cantina restaurant in Houston ended with a photograph, according to Fox News.

Picture - Sessions - Son - Owner - Rolando

The picture, which featured Sessions and the son of owner Rolando Laurenzo, eventually brought the restaurant death threats and social media account closure. Laurenzo would even later issue an apology.

I found the outrage kind of amazing, since Sessions’ refusal to get involved in any matter concerning Russia is what’s keeping the Robert Mueller deep-sea fishing cruise operational well into the election season. That’s as good a proof as any that the rage here is mostly blind. But whatever — it’s not like anyone who harassed Trump officials in restaurants across the fruited plain actually knew any of their policy positions in depth.

Incident - Sessions - Trump - Administration - Official

So the whole incident probably shouldn’t surprise Sessions, as should it surprise any Trump administration official. Not a single Republicabn should be allowed to eat a meal in peace, according to folks like Maxine Waters and her compatriots. At least Sessions got to finish his meal.

As most readers remember, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders wasn’t as lucky. Sanders was hounded from a restaurant in Virginia earlier this summer, and her father, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee made no secret of being pretty angry about it.

Mike - Huckabee - Solution - Sorts - Incidents

But being Mike Huckabee, he also has one simple solution for these sorts of incidents, which he shared on this weekend’s “Fox & Friends.”

“I don’t think the left even understands the irony of what they’re doing,” Huckabee said. “They say they’re against fascism but they’re practicing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.
Tagged: