Grieving father speaks out after his son, 18, accidentally hanged himself during sex act 

Mail Online | 8/12/2018 | Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com
Cayley1561 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/12/21/4F0CC6AB00000578-0-image-a-93_1534105217996.jpg

A grieving father has issued a warning to others after his 18-year-old son hanged himself while trying to perform a dangerous sex act.

John Veilleux was stunned to find his son Alex hanging from a beam in the family's garage in Mount Vernon, Maine last week, his clothes in a pile on the floor.

Veilleux - WGME - Disbelief

'There he was,' Veilleux told WGME. 'Just disbelief.'

Veilleux cut him down and performed CPR, but was unable to save Alex's life.

College - Plans - Air - Force - Veilleux

The 18-year-old had recently graduated college and had plans to join the Air Force, Veilleux said, adding: 'I don't think there was a day in Alex's life that he didn't laugh and smile.'

The father's first thought was that his son had committed suicide, but investigators searched Alex's internet history and found he had been looking for information about auto-erotic asphyxiation.

'They - Page - Showing - Veilleux - Practice

'They opened it up and it was opened on the page of the website showing how to do this,' Veilleux said of the dangerous practice,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!
Tagged: