Ant and Dec look morose as they are seen for the first time since announcing TV break

Mail Online | 8/10/2018 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/10/15/4EFE38B500000578-0-image-a-425_1533912088891.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/01/1487047951098331231/1024x576_MP4_1487047951098331231.mp4

Declan Donnelly and Ant McPartlin looked morose when they were pictured for the first time since announcing they are taking a break from presenting TV together.

The pair, both 42, were pictured separately, after it was revealed Ant is taking a year off and hit show Saturday Night Takeaway has been cancelled until 2020.

Dec - Tube - West - London - Hours

Dec looked incredibly pensive as he was pictured taking the tube in West London hours after the announcement, alongside his heavily pregnant wife, Ali Astall.

A down-in-the-dumps Ant was pictured enjoying a walk with a close friend, with a hot beverage in hand a day later.

Source - Mirror - Geordie - Hosts - Tears

A source previously told The Mirror that both Geordie hosts were 'in tears' during the discussion, which led to Ant deciding not to present I'm A Celebrity...

It's unknown whether Dec will present the show on this own or with a stand-in.

Ant - Recovery - Collision - Richmond - Year

Ant continues to focus on his recovery following a three-car collision in Richmond earlier this year and the end of his marriage to long-term love, Lisa Armstrong.

An insider told the publication: 'It was very emotional and there were a few tears as they talked it all through. Dec totally understands and supports Ant. He wants him better and fighting for next year.'

News - Hours - Scarlett - Moffatt - Bookies

The news comes just hours after Scarlett Moffatt emerged as the bookies' favourite to take on the role of co-host for this year's series of I'm A Celeb.

Scarlett is currently in pole position for the position of co-host on I'm A Celebrity, with Paddy Power giving her odds of 5/6.

Bookmakers - Scarlett - Favourite - Years - Odds

Coral bookmakers also have Scarlett as a hot favourite to be named as this years presenter with 3/1 odds, narrowly tipped by Stephen Mulhern with 2/1 odds.

Production and filming for Saturday Night Takeaway series in February would normally have already started, and continue throughout 2018 and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: