Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall top up their tans

Mail Online | 8/9/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/09/10/4EF42DC300000578-0-image-a-120_1533805402520.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/04/823671439367293857/1024x576_MP4_823671439367293857.mp4

All four band members have jetted abroad in recent weeks, following the end of the Little Mix summer tour.

And Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall continued to make the most of their time off on Wednesday, as they shared more sizzling snaps from their respective getaways.

Leigh-Anne - Pulses - Bikini - Family - Bandmate

Leigh-Anne, 26, set pulses racing in a retro high-waisted bikini as she relaxed with her family, while her bandmate Jade, 25, got stuck into a good book during her latest sunbathing session in Mykonos.

Leigh-Anne displayed her enviable figure in her saucy bikini, which rose all the way to her midriff to accentuate her tiny waist and long legs as she posed.

Bottoms - Cut-outs - Side - Singer - Look

With the bottoms also featuring cut-outs on each side, the singer then toned down her look with a cropped slogan T-shirt, emblazoned with the words: 'No-one is me and that is my power.'

Sweeping her curls away from her face and accessorising with round, mirrored shades, the stunner looked casually glamorous as she relaxed on her balcony, while away with her family.

Band - Mate - Jade - Sizzling - Bikini

Meanwhile her band mate Jade shared her own sizzling bikini snaps from Mykonos, where she is holidaying with boyfriend Jed Elliott.

The pint-sized beauty showed off her slim figure in a skimpy white bikini, as she got stuck into a book during her sunbathing session on a trampoline, which lay above her swimming pool.

Killer - Tan - Jade - Novel - Gold

Clearly keen to score a killer tan, Jade later put down her novel and changed into a sparkling gold number as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!