Swingers reveal all including their first times and the tricks they've learnt along the way

Mail Online | 8/8/2018 | Gavin Butler For Daily Mail Australia
lhumara (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/08/16/4EEF59AC00000578-0-image-a-49_1533741190770.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/08/4819129329542054754/1024x576_MP4_4819129329542054754.mp4

A handful of swingers have revealed the salacious details of their taboo lifestyles as part of a program that aims to debunk myths and misconceptions around fringe groups of society.

The program - titled 'You Can't Ask That' and airing on the ABC - brings together a number of individuals from particular subcultures and presents them with a series of socially unacceptable questions.

Virginity - Partner - Tricks - Queries - Sample

'What was it like losing your swinging virginity?'; 'How did you talk your partner into this?'; and 'Have you learned any good tricks?' were just a few of the queries posed to the sample swingers on Wednesday night's episode.

And the participants bared all in their candid, shameless responses.

'I - Husband - Andrew - Partners - Sally

'I was only 18 when I met [husband] Andrew: he was pretty much one of my first sexual partners,' said Sally, from Melbourne, as she recalls the line of thinking that led her to adopting the swinging lifestyle.

Sally explained that 'As the wedding date slowly crept up on us, I sort of felt the pressure of "I haven't had any other sexual experiences, I haven't played with anyone else" - and said it was a co-worker who suggested a less monogamous approach.

Andrew - Sex - Partners - Front - Lot

Now, she and Andrew regularly participate in consensual sex with multiple partners at once, citing 'jelly wrestling', 'Getting naked in front of a lot of people' and 'the raw lust of it' as aspects that they find particularly appealing.

Other interviewees, meanwhile, were more than happy to address what might seem like the slightly less appealing aspects of swinging.

Enjoy - Lawrence - Pleasure - Jess - Sydney

'I enjoy watching Lawrence have pleasure,' said Jess, from Sydney, in response to a question regarding how she handles seeing her romantic partner have sex with another person.

'I'm not going to say I don't get jealous, especially in the early days... because, you know, I compared myself to that girl and I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!