Bulldog's tongue looks like a pair of lips in hilarious snap

Mail Online | 8/3/2018 | Claudia Poposki For Mailonline
Kaliela101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/03/10/4ECA380400000578-0-image-a-5_1533288511574.jpg

A dog owner has snapped a hilarious picture of her dozing pet's tongue.

In the picture Bullet the bulldog is on the edge of sleep but his tongue looks like a pair of luscious lips.

Owner - Pictures - Furry - Friend - Part

Any pet owner knows that constantly taking pictures of their furry friend is part of the deal and Bullet's owner Donna Ward is no different.

Bullet's head rested over the side of his bed, tongue out and folded in a way that looked like he was ready to pucker up.

'lips - Cupids - Bow

The 'lips' even had a very defined cupids bow.

Mrs Ward, from Crawley, West Essex, said she and her husband Paul were watching TV when she noticed how her pooch was napping.

Mother-of-one - 'I - Paul - Oh - God

The mother-of-one said: 'I told Paul "Oh my God look at his lips!" He gave a little chuckle, but it was only when he looked back at the photo close up that he realised what I was talking about.'

'He looks just like he's puckering up about to blow me a kiss.

Lot - Money - Lips - That

'People pay a lot of money to get lips that look like that.'

Mrs Ward said that Bullet is a a bit of a 'mama's boy' and so when they're watching TV he is often in his bed facing her.

Grumpy - Television

It is only when he's grumpy that he faces the television.

'He always sleeps with his tongue hanging out. He's looked like he's had a pair of lips a couple of times before but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!