Idiot unties Betsy DeVos’s boat, sets it adrift in Lake Erie

canadafreepress.com | 7/26/2018 | Dan Calabrese
chicana948 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/CALABRESE072618-3.jpg

I was going to say “leftist loon,” but I’ll be a better man than Paul Krugman and wait until we find out if politics really was a factor. I have my theory and I imagine you do as well, but hey. Maybe it’s just someone who likes to untie other people’s boats.

This happened two days after someone took a pick-axe to Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, much to the delight of the left on social media, and once people hear about this I imagine you’ll witness the same cheerleading. And if you view it from the leftist mindset, it’s ready-made for Twitter wins, even if it also happens to be a pretty obnoxious thing to do:

Yacht - US - Secretary - Education - Betsy

A 163-foot yacht owned by U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos was vandalized while moored off of Lake Erie in Huron, Ohio over the weekend, according to a police report.

Huron Police Chief Robert Lippert said Thursday the incident is under investigation and can’t provide any additional details at this time.

Police - Report - Seaquest - Captain - Police

A police report said the Seaquest captain called police early Sunday morning to report the boat had been untied and set adrift. The boat hit a dock, causing large scratches and scrapes that could cost between $5,000 and $10,000 to repair.

Officers were looking for surveillance video to find the person who untied the boat.

Seaquest - Boats - DeVos - Family

Worth a reported $40 million, the Seaquest is one of 10 boats owned by the DeVos family.

Now there are two ways you can look at this. The first is the decent-human-being way: That’s someone else’s property you’re messing with. It doesn’t belong to you. You did $10,000 worth of damage someone else is going to have to pay for, and you risked the destruction of a private piece of property worth millions. You also took policy disagreements outside the political realm...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!