President Trump and Secretary of State Pompeo Respond to Threats From Iran…

The Last Refuge | 7/23/2018 | sundance
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/trump-tweet-iran-5.jpg

Against the backdrop of U.S. withdrawing from the ill-fated Iran nuclear deal (JCPOA); and against the backdrop of looming U.S. sanctions therein; there has been an ongoing geopolitical simmering/positioning between allies and adversaries surrounding the current and future disposition of Iran.

Recently China, likely responding to economic trade leverage from the U.S., made a deal with Saudi Arabia for petroleum purchases weakening their alliance with Iran. At the same time Turkey, a tenuous NATO ally, began positioning in advance of U.S. sanctions and removing Iran oil purchases. Collectively, and with President Trump putting pressure on Russian President Vladimir Putin via Syria and Iranian influence, this has led to Iran feeling an economic squeeze similar to the previous Trump Doctrine leverage as witnessed in N-Korea.

President - Hassan - Rouhani - Heat - Sunday

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani is feeling the heat. On Sunday he said “war with Iran is the mother of all wars.” That led to the tweet reply from President Donald Trump:

This follows on the immediate heels of a speech given by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo yesterday at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library in Simi Valley, CA.

There is a clearly coordinated and unified message:

Thanks - Kind - Introduction - Thanks - Ronald

Thanks for the kind introduction and thanks for hosting me here at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library. It’s a very special place and an honor for me to be here.

I also want to thank my friend Tom for joining me here tonight. He and I have been on multiple missions together, and I am confident we will continue to do so in the days and weeks and years ahead.

Members - American - Community - Evening - Fraction

And I know we have many members of the Iranian American community with us this evening. This is just a fraction of the quarter million Iranian Americans in Southern California alone. We have many Iranian American guests from all across the United States...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.