Love Island: Zara McDermott lashes out at 'selfish' Dr Alex

Mail Online | 7/23/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/22/21/4E7F153100000578-0-image-a-122_1532291356324.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/21/784646355543279834/1024x576_MP4_784646355543279834.mp4

Zara McDermott has lashed out at Dr Alex for how he 'swayed' Adam Collard to stay in the Love Island villa after she was eliminated.

The brunette, 21, was unceremoniously booted off the reality show before barely getting her feet under the table in a shock elimination mid-way through the season.

Partner - Adam - Show - Zara - Sunset

Her partner, Adam, 22, chose to remain on the show despite claiming to be smitten with Zara, happily waving her off as she walked into the sunset.

But rather than blame him for this, Zara has pinned it on Dr Alex, who advised Adam not to make any rash decisions.

MailOnline - Zara - 'I - Alex - Reasons

Speaking to MailOnline, Zara said: 'I like Alex, but he was one of the main reasons why Adam didn't leave when he could have. Alex was one of the main people that convinced him not to leave and I think that was quite selfish of Alex to do that.

'Because Alex was trying to keep Adam in because that's his mate, but not thinking, "Well, actually, this is Love Island, and he's found someone he loves, so why shouldn't he [go]?" That's the thing that disappointed me.'

Adam - Love - Alex - Alex - Friends

Chiming in, Adam added: 'I love Alex, and I guarantee me and Alex will be great friends - the best of friends - when he comes out. And I'm a grown-up. Alex had my [best] intentions at heart, but I didn't tell him how real I was with Zara.

'When I love someone, I don't tell everybody around us, and I know myself and I don't need to tell anyone. And I think if Alex saw me and Zara now, he wouldn't have kept me in. And I'm not saying he kept me in, because I'm a big boy and I make my own decisions...

Opinions - House - Board - Alex

'One of the main opinions in the house that I took on board was Alex's,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.